Elite Process Servers are the most professional, reliable and affordable personal process servers in India. We do service of process all over Asia and Europe. We have physical offices in New Delhi, India and London, United Kingdom. We are the best process servers for Serving Divorce Papers in India, Subpoena Serving in India, Serving Complaints in India and Serving Legal Documents in India.
Our process servers are well experienced and are spread all across India so as to provide you efficient service. We understand the importance and sensitivity of the legal matters and make efforts to provide best of our services. It is pertinent to mention that the legal process service in India is done under the able guidance of a renowned lawyer who has been handling wide range of legal matters for about 40 years.
We serve all types of legal documents including but not limited to those mentioned below:
• Process Service of Divorce Papers in India.
• Process Service of documents related to other Matrimonial Disputes.
• Process Service of Subpoena/Summons issued by foreign courts.
• Process Service of Complaint/Petition/Writ filed in foreign courts.
• Process Service of documents pertaining to family matters such as Child Custody.
• Process Service of other Judicial and Extra-Judicial documents in Civil and Commercial Matters such as insolvency, bankruptcy etc.
The type of legal process service in India that we offer can be categorized in the following two classes.
• Normal Process Service – This is type of process service in which the person on whom the documents have to be served lives/works at the known address. The process server approaches the party, explain him/her about the purpose of visit and then serve the documents on the party. At the time of service of process, the process server also tries to obtain the acknowledgment of receipt of documents from the party. However, in some cases, the parties refuse to provide written acknowledgement.
In some cases, the documents have to be served to a member of family of the party. This can be due to various reasons. This is called Substituted Service and is acceptable in most jurisdictions.
• Skip Trace – If the person on whom the documents have to be served does not live/work at the known address, our process server make enquiries from the people living at such address or in the neighborhood. If the current address of the party is revealed and falls within the same city, the service of process is done at that address. However, if the current address of the party is in some other city, a reasonable additional fee will be payable.
If the process server is unable to extract the current address of the party through enquiries we can use advance skills to locate the party. Once the address of party is found, the documents will be served on him/her.
Hague Service Convention
As India is a signatory to the Hague Service Convention, the service of process in India should be done in accordance with its provisions. The convention allows various modes of international process service but most of them are optional and the member countries have the right to disallow said modes within their territory. Article 10 of the convention allows service of documents by means of postal channel but India has opposed it and thus international service of process in India cannot be done by post. The only means of serving the documents is through the Central Authority which is Department of Legal Affairs. It takes quite a long time for the Central Authority in India to serve the documents and send the Certificate of Service. The personal process servers do not have any direct role in Hague Convention Service. However, we can facilitate you in expediting the process by contacting the concerned authorities and tracking the documents.
The personal process service done by professional process servers in India does not involve the Central Authority. This mode of service is quite useful in some cases as it is much faster than Hague Convention Service. You can send us the documents to be delivered upon the respondent by post or through email. The process server will visit the address of the respondent at a time when he/she is likely to be present there. The contents of the document will be explained to the respondent and the documents will be handed over to him/her. If the respondent is a business entity, the documents will be delivered at its registered address to a person authorized to accept the documents. Click Here for more information.
Elite Process Servers is a unit of Singh Risk Management Services (OPC) Private Limited which provides a wide range of risk management and investigation services. For detailed information, please visit our websites mentioned below:
error: Content is protected !!